Sunday, October 4, 2009

Back to the mish





So I hopped a plane with my amigo Javier and we headed back to la gran mision paraguay. It was a priceless experience. It was uber bizarre being there and not being a missionary, but it made it sooo nice to be able to sit with people with no curphew or pressure to keep it moving on to the next cita. I was only able to find a few of my favorites but it was so good to see them. It was definitely a taste of heaven. It took me back to the good ol days of waking up and thinking about nadie mas but my paraguayan amigos and how we could help them come into the fold and lead happier and healthier lives. I miss it!!! I miss them!!!

1 comment:

  1. Exciting! Clark and I are headed to Chile right after Christmas. (PS-traveling with two is SO much more expensive!) Anyway, we'll be in a couple of my areas, but we'll be doing lots of exploring in other parts of the country too. Want to come along?!

    ReplyDelete