I am struggling these days. Like this pic of hostel sue, I have tons going through my head that I feel like I need to self medicate to stay calm and relaxed. I wont get into what is going on. Lets just say I am frustrated. Things are good, I just have this goal that I have had for years and years that I just cant seem to pin down. It seems to dance around me and sometimes even spit on me as I climb and push on tryin to achieve it. I can't wait until I reach the top of this climb, grab it, and sit down with this "thing" look it in the eyes and spit back. It has nothing to do with men, there are plenty of them. It has nothing to do with school, that seems to come easier with time. It has nothing to do with Church or my spiritual aspirations, although it would be wise to seek to strive for bigger and greater in that department as well. Anyways, its all good. I just need help.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I saw your blogsite on your FB page. :) I am sorry you are struggling, Jess. I wish there was something I could do to help. The only thing I can think of is shipping Kaden in an itty bitty package for you to be able to crunch his bones and hear his little voice every day. Hang in there. Muah!
ReplyDelete